Views: 16 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-14 Origin: Site
High-energy focused ultrasound is a non-invasive (non-invasive) ultrasound technique that acts directly on the SMAS layer.
Ultrasound technology refers to a sound wave that is inaudible to a person with a radio frequency above 20,000HZ. It can shake 20,000-100 million times per second, which is usually caused by mechanical vibration.
The SMAS layer (shallow muscle fascia system, referred to as the fascia layer) is located in the skin inside the skin about 4.5mm deep, between the subcutaneous fat and the muscle.
1. Remove wrinkles on around forehead, eyes, mouth, etc.
2. Lifting and tightening both cheeks skin.
3. Improving skin elasticity and shaping contour.
4. Improving jaw line, reducing "marionette lines.
5. Tightening the skin tissue on forehead, lifting the eyebrows lines.
6. Improving skin complexion, making the skin delicate and bright.
7. Match with injecting beauty like Hyaluronic acid, collagen, to resolve more aging problem.
8. Removing neck wrinkles, protecting neck aging.
9. Body slimming and Body Shaping.
For more information, please click：3D Hifu Ultherapy