Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-11 Origin:Site
As different people have different skin problem, and acne is a common skin problem many people met. Acne can be found almost anywhere on your body. It most commonly develops on your face, back, neck, chest, and shoulders.
Then many people have the questions: Why we have acne and What causes acne?
There are 4 main reasons:
· Endocrine disorders: The developmental period or endocrine disorders lead to excessive sebum secretion, which cannot be discharged and blocks the hair follicles, which is the most important factor.
· Abnormal keratinization of hair follicles: under normal circumstances, the opening of the hair follicle is unobstructed, and the sebum flows out smoothly. Conversely, sebum blocks the follicle opening and forms acne.
· Unhealthy lifestyle foods: such as excessive consumption of spicy, fried, and seafood foods, and often drink high sugar drinks.
· Inappropriate care products: General oily care products are only suitable for dry skin. Otherwise it will block the hair follicles and cause acne
· washing your face twice a day with an oil-free cleanser
· using an over-the-counter acne cream to remove excess oil
· avoiding makeup that contains oil
· removing makeup and cleaning your skin thoroughly before bed
· showering after exercising
· avoiding tight-fitting clothing
· eating a healthy diet with minimal refined sugars
· reducing stress
Treatment may needed
· Regular deep cleaning is necessary every 1-2 weeks
· Acne and acne marks with minor symptoms can try some micro-needle treatment
· If heavy Acne, acne marks or cystic acne, suggest you can combined the CO2 laser treatment