Erectile dysfunction is a problem that affects 50% of men over the age of 40. However, men of any age can experience erection problems, and this condition is becoming more and more common. The treatment of erectile dysfunction has advanced in recent decades and currently there are many medical alternatives available. One new technique in use today is known as “Shock Wave Therapy”, and has shown very positive results with no down time. The treatment is not painful and requires no medication.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy offers two main advantages over traditional surgical methods: fewer potential complications and a faster return to normal activity.
1. No anaesthesia,Non invasive,No medication,No surgery
2. Proven clinical results. Suitable for additional urology applications
3. Effective treatment of ED symptoms.
Repair damaged penile tissue.
4. Fast treatment – 15 minutes per session, 3-4 sessions required
5. Fewer potential complications
6. Significant clinical benefit often seen 6-8 weeks after treatment
LCD touch Screen
5 size (
Frequency and energy
2-16 HZ (
Fast relieve pain
body fat removal
The effects of shockwave occur across several levels:
1. Cell Level Change – boost the release of the chemical substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
2. Blood Flow Change – stimuluate new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
3. Muscle Tone Reduction – reduces the contractile activity of muscle, break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain, effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm
4. Pain Reduction – directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain
5. Fat Reduction - effective unwanted fat removal
1.The area to be treated is located using palpation in order to deliver the therapy precisely
2.Sufficient amount of gel is applied to the area located in step 1.Use of gel is necessary to transfer the acoustic waves efficiently and smoothly.
3.The shockwave applicator is slightly pushed against the area to be treated and the start button is pressed.
Can shockwave therapy help me?
Most patients with chronic pain problems have been through various unsuccessful types of treatments. Up to 80% of the same patients worldwide report that Shockwave therapy has helped them eliminate their problem.
Does the treatment hurt?
There may be a slight feeling of discomfort during the treatment, depending on the level of pain the patient is already experiencing in the area. However, since the treatment lasts only about five minutes, most patients are able to tolerate this discomfort. Additionally, the intensity of the treatment can be adjusted throughout the session.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments varies depending on the indication and tissue response. The effect of the treatment is cumulative, so you will typically need more than one (3–5) treatment. Very often though, you will experience relief right after the first treatment.
How often will I need the treatment?
Most indications require 3–5 treatments which are done 3–10 days apart, depending on the patient’s tolerance and their tissue response.
Will I feel any pain after the treatment?
Most patients will experience an immediate pain relief following the treatment. However, within 2–4 hours after the treatment, they may experience some soreness in the treated area. This soreness has been reported as tolerable and not limiting.
Are there any restrictions after the treatment?
It is recommended that patients refrain from physical activity, especially one that would involve the treated region, for about 48 hours following each treatment session.