Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-10 Origin:Site
Skin care is a topic of girls' life, and skin care is inseparable from skin structure. If the skin structure is damaged, many skin problems will occur. We only know the skin structure to maximize skin care
What is skin?
The skin is one of the largest organs in the human body, about 16% of the body weight. The skin is divided into the epidermis layer, the dermis layer and the subcutaneous tissue to protect the human body from the invasion of external substances, and to undertake many functions such as excretion, secretion, respiration, and regulation of body temperature.
Damage to the skin
The skin epidermis layers are the base layer, the spinous layer, the granular layer, the transparent layer and the stratum corneum from the inside to the outside.
The basal mother cells divide and proliferate, and go through the 28-day growth cycle of the skin cells to the outer layer, eventually forming keratinocytes, and then desquamation leaves the human body.
1. Cuticle: The stratum corneum is composed of multiple layers of keratinized epithelial cells. It is lifeless, impervious to water, and has functions such as preventing the outflow of tissue fluid, anti-friction and anti-infection.
Damage to the stratum corneum: the normal water content of the stratum corneum is 10%-20%. When the water content of the stratum corneum is less than 10%, the skin will have symptoms of water shortage. However, if the stratum corneum is too thick, the skin metabolism is slow, the skin is rough, the skin color is dull, the pores are thick, and even the blackheads and acne are easy to be reversed. If the stratum corneum is too thin, it will become sensitive.
2. Transparent layer: Most of it exists on the palms and ankles, and has a barrier to prevent water, electrolytes and chemicals from passing through.
3. Granular layer: composed of 2~4 layers of flat spindle cells, containing a large amount of basophilic transparent keratin skin. It has the function of refracting and reflecting ultraviolet rays.
Damaged particle layer: less UV reflection, can penetrate into the basal layer or even the dermis layer, make the skin dull, and cause collagen loss in the dermis layer and a large number of synthetic free radicals, destroy cells and accelerate skin aging.
4. There are spines: there are 4-10 layers of polygonal cells with acanthosis cells, providing skin nutrition, can participate in the repair of epidermal damage, and absorb ultraviolet rays (UVA).
There are damage to the spine: skin repair ability and UV absorption capacity are reduced, skin elasticity is reduced, red blood, sensitive and so on.
5. Basal layer: The basal layer cells proliferate and divide, and self-repair and regenerate. At the same time, the basal cells are mixed with 4%-10% of melanocytes, which can produce melanin, which determines the skin color and protects against UV damage.
Damage to the basal layer: affected by sunlight, radiation and other factors, causing excessive or too little local melanin abnormalities, dull skin, uneven skin tone, white spots and enlarged pores, dark circles and so on.
6. Dermis layer:
The dermis layer is located below the basement membrane and can be divided into: a nipple layer and a reticular layer. A well-structured skin rejuvenation foundation.
7. Damage to the dermis:
The loss of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the dermis, atrophy or even breakage of the elastic fibers, the skin will become rough, the pores will be coarse, the skin will be loose, and the wrinkles will be long.
After the skin structure is destroyed, various problems will occur on the skin. Only the skin manager can find the root cause of the disease and repair the skin structure and treatment to completely restore the skin health.