Portable q switched laser tattoo machine price best supplier
Laser tattoo removal machine adopts the Q swithch mode, which makes use of the instantaneous emitted laser to break the pigment in ill structure. That’s the laser instantaneous emit theory: centralized high energy emit suddenly, which makes laser of settled wave band instantaneously penetrate through cuticle to the ill structure in 6ns, and break the relevent pigments quickly.
After aborb the heat, the pigments swell and break down, some pigments ( in skin-deep cuticle ) fly off the body immediately, and other pigments ( deep structure ) break down then become the tiny granule can be licked up by the cell, digested and egest from the lymph sell. Then the pigments in ill structure lighten to disappear. Moreover, the laser do not damage the around normal skin. Work head functions:
* The 1320nm wavelength: Skin whitening and tightening;
* The 1064nm wavelength: get rid of freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo, Nevus of Ota, black and blue color and so on pigmentation;
* The 532nm wavelength: get rid of freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo , lips line, shallow red and brown pigment, telangiectasis and so on.
* Tattoo removal. Remove black, blue, brown and red tattoo pigments on eyebrow, eye line, lip line and other parts of body;
* Remove birth mark, otas nevus and dermal speckle;
Laser tattoo removal machine's thchnology feature:
1. The highest configuration in Q-switch ND:YAG lasers
2. Modern design, outstanding details
3. Portable and compact, easier for transportation
4. Stronger energy with faster treatment
5. Plug-and-play handle, simple installation
6. No side effect, no scar, no down time
7. Micro computer counts the shoots Laser tattoo removal machine's specification:
| Laser Type || Q Switch Nd Yag Laser |
| Wavelength || 1320nm& 1064nm& 532nm |
| Energy || 1500j |
| Indication Light || Infrared ray indication light |
| Width of pulse || 10ns |
| Frequency || 1-6HZ |
| Spot diameter || 1-8MM |
| Cooling manner || wind+water+semiconductor |
| Input power || AV 110V/220V 50Hz/60HZ |
| Machine Size || 23*28*42cm |
| Package Size || 30*40*58cm |
Q: Am I a candidate for tattoo removal?
A: Most likely! Our laser can treat virtually all ink colors on all skin tones. Laser tattoo removal is the best option for those looking to remove unwanted ink, and there are very few contraindications to the treatment.
Q: Can most tattoos be treated?
A: The majority of tattoos respond to laser treatments. Some pigments, especially green, orange and yellow are more difficult than other colors to eradicate, but even they usually respond following a prolonged course of treatments. What separates Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal from other laser tattoo removal clinics is that our technology removes the full spectrum of colors rather than just a few certain colors.
Q: Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
A: Laser tattoo removal can sting a little and feels like having an elastic band snapped against the skin. Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal owns and operates a Q-Plus C laser, which is the most powerful laser on the market as well as one of the most gentle on the skin. In the past, laser tattoo removal was relatively unpleasant; technology has matured a great deal.
Q: How many laser tattoo removal treatments are needed?
A: The number of treatments needed to remove a tattoo depends on its size, color, and the depth of penetration of the ink among other factors. An amateur tattoo may need 2-5 treatments. A professional multi-colored design might need 3-15 or more treatments. Typically after the first or second treatment is when the number of treatments can be better estimated. If you'd like to lighten a tattoo so you can cover it with a new one, the number of laser treatments will likely be 25% to 50% fewer than those needed to completely remove a tattoo.