Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-14 Origin:Site
As different people have different skin problems, if you have oily skin, questions like, “How often should you wash your face?” and “What type of moisturizer should I use?” are no stranger to you. When it comes to oily skin, it’s important to follow the right regimen. Below, we’re sharing several tips for oily skin, Follow along!
Here are 7 tips for you:
1. Pick the right cleanser for your oily face: Don’t just use any old cleanser, you’ll want to stick with one that’s meant for oily skin. Look for a facial cleanser that has a matte finish, as this can help keep your oily face from looking overly shiny throughout the day.
2. Double-cleanse: You might find that one cleanser alone isn’t quite enough to completely cleanse your oily face. So, consider double cleansing. This involves first using a no-rinse cleansing option to remove dirt, makeup, and excess oils from the surface of your skin, then following it up with a rinse-off cleanser to remove any remaining impurities.
3. Don’t over wash: Of course, you may be tempted to cleanse your skin multiple times a day, but you should only wash your face twice a day, even if you have oily skin. That’s because over-cleansing your skin can lead to an increase in oil production, which can leave your complexion looking even greasier.
4. Rinse or wipe after a workout: Keep your gym bag stocked with an easy-to-use cleanser, like makeup removing wipes, so that you can wash your face before heading out of the locker room.
5. Follow up with moisturizer: Cleansing and moisturizing go hand in hand. After you’re done cleansing, you shouldn’t skip out on moisturizing. And don’t think you get a free pass if you have oily skin! Just as you did to find a facial cleanser, look for a moisturizer that’s formulated for your skin type.
6. Exfoliate regularly: Yes, oily skin can benefit from regular exfoliation! Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cell buildup from the surface of your skin. Look for a face scrub that’s formulated for your skin type, then get to work.
7. Use a face mask now and then: A few times a week, add a face mask to your routine to help keep shine at bay. Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, leave on for 10-15 minutes, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use up to three times a week.
The above is today's sharing, no matter when and where, remember skin care, born to love beauty, and keep in beauty.